Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BASIC INFO...

I started this blog a little late, so I thought I would catch everyone up to speed with things we know thus far:

+ We were VERY surprised when we found out! I have been told for years that conceiving a baby on my own was just never going to happen, and to that I say:
God trumps medicine every time.

+ My grandmother passed away a few days after we found out. I did, with the help of my Aunt Sylvia, get to tell her. When I did, she opened her eye. One of the most precious comforts in the world is knowing that Mommom is looking out for our tiny little growing life. And, yes, the baby will be named after her, she was the single coolest person I've ever met and I got to be her granddaughter!

+ There is only ONE baby growing in there. I, along with my highly skilled doctors, are sure of it, so from now on anyone who asks will be posed with the oh-so-awkward question of "Why do you think I am fat?"

+ It is in fact a GIRL baby! I know everyone has a story of 'So-and-So was supposed to be a girl..' but I feel like females do exsist so at some point the doctors have to be right!

+ Her due date is technically September 23rd... having said that, I am about 99% sure that is wrong... I just keep saying her due date is all of September :)

These are the basics but there are a lot of other things going on (building a house, trip to Vegas, sickness, feeling movement) that I will either post tonight or tomorrow so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment