Wednesday, April 21, 2010

VEGAS...

Scott is just plain good at his job... he won an all inclusive trip to Vegas to celebrate! We were so excited... then I remembered there was a rather fragile being inside my tummy... Needless to say, I was a little worried about how the trip would turn out. And, it turns out it would contain one of the coolest moments of my life.

I was nervous about the plane ride (not quite as nervous as Scott, obviously...) and I felt pretty sick the entire time. Baby did great though... I know this because after that she began a new phase of real movement! I can now feel the weight of her all the time and she moves about 6 or 8 times a day just to remind me she's still there. It's the coolest/ creepiest thing ever!

She has a spot on my right side where she mostly camps out and she seems to get mad and push against me if I move in a way that pushes her out of her favorite spot. It's funny to me that I can start to interperet little quirks about her. It makes her seem real.

Scott is trying to be patient about getting to feel her move. He can feel where she is but not her movements. I guess that will come soon! It is so strange to think we are probably halfway done!

We have a doctor's appointment Friday to check on our little lady...

Also, SHE HAS A NAME! Scott let it slip on Facebook and quickly deleted it... but, we will be sharing that soon with everyone. I need a few more days free of people pretending to like it or giving me their opinions! Scott chose it and it's perfect! Anyway, an appointment update and the name reveal will be coming soon!

1 comment: